Wood R4i Gold 3DS RTS flashcard, original 3DS R4i card from www.r4ids.cn, supports Nintendo 3DS XL LL, 3DS, 2DS, DSi XL LL, DSi and DS. This 3DS R4i Gold slot 1 cartridge, with Yellow Wood Goblin Wood R4 Kernel V1.64 and Gold R4i Kernel V1.51C, runs DS games fine on Nintendo 3DS. Current Wood R4i Gold 3DS RTS card works well on Nintendo (new) 3DS (XL/LL)/2DS up to V11.3.0-36U, V11.3.0-36E, V11.3.0-36A and V11.3.0-36J now.
If you want playing 3DS ROMs, please order Gateway 3DS, Sky3ds or DSTWO+, not this DS mode card.
All R4i Gold 3DS RTS cards from r4wood.com have been firmware updated with compatibility up to DSi (XL) V1.4.5 and 3DS (XL) V11.3.0-36 (Update Feb 8th, 2017).
V6.1 marking is added into this R4i Gold 3DS RTS sticker. (Jul 4th, 2013)
www.r4ids.us is not mirror website to www.r4ids.cn, r4ids.us is a fake site for r4i gold rts. (Jun 13, 2013)
R4i Gold 3DS RTS card released from r4ids.cn on Feb 27th, 2013.
R4iDS.CN released new 1.4.5 firmware patch for R4i Gold 3DS with PCB number "6,7,8,9,A,C" on Jan 23rd, 2013.
R4i Gold 3DS (DORASU) works directly on 3DS Ver 4.3.0-10 if your r4i gold has been firmware updated for DSi 1.44. (Jul 25th, 2012)
R4i Gold 3DS supports latest DSi / DSi XL Ver 1.4.4 system after being firmware updated. (Mar 22nd, 2012)
All R4i Gold 3DS (with Green 3DS mark) can work on DSi 1.4.3 and 3DS V2.1.0-4 directly, no need additional firmware update.
R4i 3DS Gold supports Nintendo 3DS system V2.2.0-4. (Nov 5th, 2011)
Wood R4i Gold 3DS supports Nintendo 3DS system upgrade into V2.1.0-3. (Jun 16th, 2011)
1. R4i Gold 3DS RTS is tested on 3DS 6.3.0-12U.
2.R4i Gold 3ds is now firmware upgraded for 3DS (XL) Ver 6.2.0-12U.
3. R4i Gold 3DS works on 3DS 6.1.0-X after upgrade for 3DS 6.0.
4. R4i Gold 3DS RTS is firmware upgrade for 3DS 6.0 with cutting off C1R9 line, but since Jun 25th, 2013, decoding chip is weld off/on at manufacture, no need cutting off line anymore.
5. R4i Gold 3DS RTS works on 3DS Ver 5.0.0-10U , V5.1.0-11U without any firmware update.
6. R4i Gold 3DS PCB "C" can be firmware upgraded for DSi (XL) ver 1.4.5 and 3DS (XL) ver 4.5.0-10. (Dec 13th, 2012)
7. R4i Gold 3DS Deep Labyrinth works directly on 3DS (XL) Ver 4.5.0-10, no firmware upgrade is needed. (Dec 5th, 2012)
8. R4i Gold 3DS Metriod works on 3DS XL / 3DS Ver 4.4.0-10 (Sept 26th, 2012)
9. R4i Gold 3DS DORASU works on 3DS V4.3.0-10 (Aug 12th, 2012)
10. R4i Gold 3DS works fine on 3DS V4.2.0-9U Video ( Jun 27th, 2012 )
11. R4i Gold 3DS (DORASU icon) works on 3DS V4.1.0-8U Video ( May 14th, 2012 )
12. Some R4i Gold non-3DS failed in firmware updating for DSi XL 1.4.4 ( Apr 25th, 2012 )
13. R4i Gold 3DS firmware updated for DSi XL/DSi 1.4.4 ( Mar 23rd, 2012 )
14. R4i Gold (Old version, non-3DS) firmware updated for 3DS V3.0.0-5 ( Dec 11th, 2012 )
15. R4i Gold 3DS works directly on 3DS V3.0.0-5 ( Dec 7th, 2012 )
16. R4i Gold 3DS works with MAIO moonshell (Mantis41) and Wood R4 Firmware (YWG) ( Jul 16th, 2012 )
17. R4i Gold 3DS works directly on DSi 1.4.3 ( Jun 29th, 2012 )
18. Wood R4i Gold 3DS updated for Nintendo 3DS V2.0.0-2 ( Jun 7th, 2011 )
19. R4i Gold 3DS update for DSi 1.4.2 ( May 12th, 2012 )
20. R4i Gold 3DS activity logs recorded in 3DS console ( Apr 23rd, 2011 )
21. R4i Gold supports DS download play and Wifi games ( Apr 2nd, 2011 )
22. World first R4i Gold 3DS card hacking DS games on 3DS console ( Mar 2nd, 2012 )
- The First flashcard supports 3DS
- The world's first host system to support the DSi upgrade to V1.4.3 U/E/J/A
- Compatible with all DS editions of different kinds of language
- Supports DSL, DSi / LL / XL, 3DS, 3DS XL, 3DS LL
- Supports DSi XL/ DSi V1.4.5, 1.4.4, 1.4.3, 1.4.2, 1.4.1, 1.4, 1.3
- Supports 3DS V11.3.0-36, 11.2.0-35, 11.1.0-34, 11.0.0-33, 10.7.0-32, 10.6.0-31, 10.5.0-30, 10.4.0-29, 10.3.0-28, 10.2.0-28, 10.1.0-27, 10.0.0-27, 9.9.0-26, 9.8.0-25, 9.7.0-25, 9.6.0-24, 9.5.0-22/23, 9.4.0-21, 9.3.0-21, 9.2.0-20, 9.0.0-20, 8.1.0-18/19, 8.0.0-18, 7.2.0-17, 7.1.0-16/15/14, 7.0.0-13, 6.3.0-12, 6.2.0-12, 6.1.0-12/11, 6.0.0-12, 6.0.0-11, 5.1.0-11, 5.0.0-11, 4.5.0-10, 4.4.0-10, 4.3.0-10, 4.2.0-9, 4.1.0-8, 4.0.0-7, 3.0.0-6, 3.0.0-5, 2.2.0-4, 2.1.0-4, 2.1.0-3, 2.0.0-2, 1.1.0-1, 1.0.0-0
- Action Replay cheat
- DLDI auto-patching
- SDHC (Micro SD 4G,8G,16G,32G)
- Clean ROM, drag and drop. Works on any OS
- Built in NoPass
- Automatically detect save type
- Moonshell2.1 and other homebrew
- Rumble pak and memory pak
- WiFi game, Muti-player gaming locally, DS Rumble Pak, DS Browser
- Skin DIY
- More details can refer to official website product page
R4i Gold 3DS with Wood R4 kernel can be used with Acekard Skins or Themes ever since May 10th, 2011. How ? Get instructed from video.
Trouble shooting if done non-official exploit on your console before (Recommended by G. Avronidakis)
NEW 3DS eject R4i Gold RTS - fixdation ?
Firmware upgrade R4i Gold 3DS for V6.0.0-x system
Fix R4i Gold 3DS starting stuck
Adapter for r4i gold 3ds firmware upgrade
3DS R4idsn Gold Released ( Feb-26-2011 )
Wood R4 Kernel V1.60 updated for firmware upgrade R4i Gold 3DS v6.0 (Jun-23-2013)
Battery Life Test (May 3rd, 2011)
R4i Gold 3DS New Label (May 10th, 2011)
Difference between Wood 3DS R4i Gold and Wood R4i Gold
Showing reviews 1-10 of 255 | Next
Posted by Unknown on 10th Jan 2017
When I launch the flash card my 3ds' screen just flashes white then I get a black screen. No ui appears. What should I do?
Format your memory card with Panasonicformattor and install Wood v1.64 kernel downloaded from www.r4ids.cn
Posted by Max on 6th Jan 2017
Where can I find the firmware for this card? Can't seem to find it anywhere
This card supports newest system version, no need to update firmware
Posted by B on 5th Nov 2015
Is there a card that you can get that can play 3d and non 3d games on a 3ds xl
Posted by A on 5th Nov 2015
Does this card support 3DS games on 3DS XL version 9.4.0-10E
This card does not support 3DS games, if you want to play 3ds games on your 3DSXL 9.4, you need to get a Sky3ds card.
Posted by :D on 5th Jun 2015
I updated my dsi to 1.5.
I totally forgot. That my R4 sdhc than dont work.
My question is can this r4 play on the dsi with 1.5
This card is compatible up to DSi 1.4.5, is DSi 1.5 system available now ?
Posted by Marcell on 26th Apr 2015
I recently purchased the R4i gold 3ds rts for a ndsl I had. two days ago i traded the ndsl in for a 2ds. I have been trying to get past the "error has occurred" message. I have the latest firmware and v.126.96.36.199u which everyone says is supported, but I still get "an error has occurred" message. any help would greatly be appreciated as I’d prefer to not replace my 2ds or r4i.
You may try to load it on your 2DS several times, it may pass the check. And here we also find some RTS cards do show that error message when r4ids.cn ship them to us. Fortunately, we test every card before shipping to our customers.
Posted by Unknown on 21st Apr 2015
i just bought a 3DS XL with the 9.7.0-25U firmware will you have support for this system in the near future? thank you
It supports your 3DSXL 9.7.0-25U
Posted by gert on 16th Apr 2015
Can not click my r4i gold 3ds into my new 3ds it gets out every time it will not stay in my new 3ds ? How can i solve this ?
Posted by Edward on 14th Apr 2015
Does This Card Work With The New 3DS? (Not XL/LL)
Also Will There Be Continued Support Past Ver .9.6.0-24E?
Yes, works with new 3DS 9.6.0-24e, and will also support higher system versions. By the way, it is for DS games only.
Posted by Guitar Hobo on 9th Apr 2015
Uhh Yeah, do you ship to uk?
Sure, many UK returning customers here
Showing reviews 1-10 of 255 | Next
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.