TT DSTT manufactured from ndstt.com, is a SLOT-1 flash card for NDS DS / DS Lite consoles. It supports SDHC up to 4TB memory, features at unique hardware serial number which can be read and displayed on your consoles. TT is also famous for the stable performance and research and development from ndstt.com team.
NDSTT.COM updated its DSTT official TTMenu V1.18 on Dec 15th, 2010.
Non-official DSTT kernel TTMenu V6.99 released on May 4th, 2013.
- DS original cartridge size, Slot 1 interface
- Plug and play, easy to use, drag and drop files
- No Flashme, built-in NoPass, and the GBA cards in slot 2 can be started directly.
- Supports CleanROM, No covert
- 100% SDHC TF and standard TF compatibility up to 4TB(4096GB) flash memory card
- Save directly to TF card, not to on board chip, never lose your saves
- Automatically detect and generate save type
- Supports Moonshell and homebrew. DLDI auto-patching
- Supports FAT/FAT32, works on any OS
- Supports Action Replay cheat and edit the code base
- Built-in energy-saving design
- User friendly skin interface. Touch screen or button operation
- Supports Skin DIY
- Supports the "Hot-Key" SOFT RESET
- Supports the WiFi game, DS Rumble Pak, DS Browser
- Supports Download play
- Supports 4-scale-lightness adjustment( DS Lite only )
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.