R4 3DS Card, slot 1 R4 card from www.r4idsn.com, supports Nintendo 3DS XL/LL, 3DS, DSi XL/LL, DSi, DS Lite and DS. This new R4 3DS card with Wood R4 kernel is compatible with newest 2D DS game ROMs, and 3DS ROMs are not supported yet. R4 3DS with firmware update can support up to 3DS V5.1.0-11 and DSi 1.4.5 system. R4 3DS will not get 3DS locked and is not on Nintendo "whitelist" yet.
Watch World First YouTube Video of R4 3DS hacking 3DS console.
- Support the DSi Firmware V1.4.5 and lowers
- Support N3DS V5.1.0-11, V5.0-11, V4.5.0-10 and lowers
- Compatible with all DS editions of different kinds of languages
- Supports DSL / DSi / LL / XL / 3DS / LL / XL
- Supports Action Replay cheat
- DLDI auto-patching
- Support SDHC (Micro SD 4G,8G,16G,32G)
- 2nd generation storage device (no booting tool required)
- Uses MicroSD card, FAT16 or 32
- Supports any MicroSD card speed with no lag in game
- Supports Clean ROM, drag and drop. Works on any OS
- Automatically detect saver type
- Saving directly to MicroSD card, not to onboard chip
- Supports Moonshell and other homebrew.
- User friendly skinnable interface. Touchscreen or button operation
- Supports rumble pak and memory pak
- Supports the WiFi game, DS Rumble Pak, DS Browser
- Supports changes of the background of Operation Interface
- Supports 4-scale-lightness adjustment ( DS Lite only )
- Supports the Soft Reset.
- Moonshell 2.02 support Software Reset function( Press START key back to the R4i menu)
1 x R4 3DS Card (r4idsn.com)
1 x USB Micro SD Adapter
1 x Airmail with Tracking number
(1) 100% tested on 3DS console before shipping out to make sure it works on your hand
(2) Do make sure you have a Micro SD/SDHC card (memory card) to install kernel and games.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 14 | Next
Posted by Calvin on 8th Aug 2012
After i seek help from someone who tell me how to step by step. I finally manage to get the software working.
1st need have another dslite and a working R4 card.
2nd down 3DS43 patch for R4iDSN 3DS unzip copy everything to your working r4 card
3rd download the latest wood firmware from http://www.r4wood.com/pages/Wood-R4-Kernel.html/
unzip copy to memory card.
4th put the card inside and run the patch R4iDSN_3DS43_Patch_NDSL.nds
5th read the read me text, to continue with the patch.
6th download the Wood R4 V1.50 For R4idsn from http://www.r4idsn.com/download.asp
format the sd memory card and unzip copy the Wood R4 V1.50 For R4idsn to the card. I try until i almost throw away the card. Thank God it works. It load abit slower than R4i 3DS Gold.
Posted by Calvin on 1st Jul 2012
This product cannot work on 184.108.40.206u, i try going to http://r4idsn.com/download.asp#2 to download the patch, it still show error messages when i try to open the program. Black screen when yellow word showing error message. I prefer http://www.r4wood.com/products/Wood-R4i-Gold-3DS-for-3DS-DSi-DS.html
You need to run the patch on another console which does not block your r4 3ds card
Posted by lmbj_pt on 4th Jun 2012
Do you have a consolidate features table that permit compare all the diference between the flashcards?
For example, what is the real difference betwwen R4 3DS and R4i Gold 3DS?
Posted by Unknown on 11th Sep 2011
This card is reslly bad, it keeps freezing when i play games. I bought a R4i 3DS from r4i-sdhc.com and I used itt with Romachine Kernel and its loads better.
Which games are you playing ? Please share out or feedback to r4idsn.com, they will fix them in their kernel release.
Posted by R4WOOD Firmware Service on 26th Jul 2011
Please have your former R4idsn card updated with this update patch, which can be downloaded from r4idsn.com now.
Posted by R4WOOD Firmware Service on 11th Jul 2011
R4 3DS card users can now have your wood kernel updated into Wood R4i v1.33. Available at http://www.r4idsn.com/download.asp
Posted by R4WOOD Firmware Service on 15th Jun 2011
R4 3DS card from r4idsn.com supports 3DS 2.1.0-3J \ 2.1.0-3E \ 2.1.0-3U
Posted by R4WOOD Firmware Service on 10th Jun 2011
Please have your kernel updated into Wood R4i V1.31 at http://www.r4idsn.com/download.asp
Posted by R4WOOD Firmware Service on 6th Jun 2011
This R4 3DS card from www.r4idsn.com supports Nintendo 3DS v2.0.0-2 system. Watch video at http://youtu.be/7bfTpaYEvKw
Posted by R4WOOD Firmware Service on 19th May 2011
Wood R4 V1.30 For R4idsn is available at r4idsn.com
Showing reviews 1-10 of 14 | Next
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.