EZ-Flash Vi, or EZ5i, modified from EZ-Flash V plus via EZTeam (www.ezflash.cn), supports Nintendo 3DS XL LL, 3DS, DSi XL LL, DSi and DS console series. EZ-Flash Vi is compatible with DSi system menu V1.4.4, V1.4.3, V1.4.2, V1.4.1, V1.4 and V1.3. And this EZ card supports latest DS mode games on Nintendo 3DS XL LL / 3DS console.
!!!CAUTION!!! DON'T USE any Kernel under 1.90 OB6 otherwise your EZVi will be bricked!
Download latest EZ5i 3.0ob6 and firmware V103 officially, and Firmware V103 update supports Nintendo 3DS "DS Mode" game ROMs.
1) DS Console Compatibility
EZ5i was the first to release a software fix for the DSi 1.4 firmware, so did a leading firmware update for 3DS console.
2) Game Compatibility
EZ5i supports nearly every DS game ROM thanks to 0x8000 emulation, special mode of anti piracy protection, and professional EZTeam Hackers.
3) Homebrew code compatibility
Homebrew compatibility has slipped a bit with the newer kernels/flash cart lines (indeed it presently lacks argv support).
- microSDHC support
- Soft reset aka in game reset
- Slow motion (implemented as a cheat in some cases and as a hack in others with a third party tool like DSATM )
- Real time save
- User interface based functionality
- Text reading in game (real time game guide)
- Expansion pack compatibility
- GBA linking (bonus features on some DS games as a result of a GBA game being present).
- Download play support.
- Regular updates addressing AP issues and improvements to the loader.
- Very fast and equally full featured menu
- Updatable internal firmware (for helping with future 3DS, DSi protection and internal improvements)
- Highly customisable interface.
- Multi-language support
- Stable extra features (cheats, reset, savestates, text reader)
- In-game menu supporting a top of the line text reader (formatting, tables, colours and more).
- Action Replay cheat support
- Auto DLDI patching support
- Good read speeds from DLDI
- On-the-fly AP patching- clean rom support (no need for PC side patching).
- "Special mode"- a minimal patching mode aiming to help with checksums (a common AP check)
- Proper emulation of below 8000h reads (a common AP check)
- Above two points make for extremely high compatibility (often working where others fall down and playable immediately after release)
- Great build quality
- Strong user community